- For the MOPAR Chrysler 318s and 360s with TKO or T5 transmissions S.F.I. 6.1 Certified – RM-6071
- QuickTime Bellhousings are the most accurate bellhousings available due to our unique manufacturing processes
- QuickTime cones are spun, not rolled or stamped. This allows QuickTime Bellhousings to be the most dimensionally stable Bellhousings available
- Built from high grade steel – Work hardens to over 80,000 PSI strength. Over two times the strength of other steel bellhousings
- 100% built in the USA
- Patent on 16 points of Bellhousing Design & Process
Do you want to put a Tremec Transmission behind your small block Mopar? This Bellhousing will let you bolt a Ford TKO, T5 or TR3550 transmission to a 318 or 360 Mopar. Can be used for street, strip or circle track applications. 7.3 in deep bellhousing will clear the 130 tooth flywheel with 11 in clutch.
Application: Universal transmission bore will fit 4.85 in, 4.91 in, 4.685 in bores.
Note: Built from high grade steel, the cone is spun not stamped or rolled making this bellhousing dimensionally stable and accurate. Weighs 22 pounds. Fork bracket, block plate and Grade 8 hardware included. S.F.I. 6.1 approved.