- QuickTime Bellhousing MOPAR Chrysler Big Block 383, 400, 426, 440 with TKO, TR3550, T5 transmissions – RM-6074
- QuickTime Bellhousings are the most accurate bellhousings available due to our unique manufacturing processes
- QuickTime cones are spun, not rolled or stamped
- This allows Quick Time Bellhousings to be the most dimensionally stable Bellhousings available
- Built from high grade steel – Work hardens to over 80,000 PSI strength. Over two times the strength of other steel bellhousings
- 100% built in the USA
- Patent on 16 points of Bellhousing Design & Process
The QuickTime RM-6074 bellhousing connects Mopar big block engines (383, 413, 426 wedge, 426 Hemi, and 440) to Ford TKO 500-600, TR3550, and T5 Mustang transmissions. This bellhousing is S.F.I. certified which is required by many sanctioning bodies for cars running 11.49 or faster in the quarter mile. This bellhousing is a universal fit bellhousing and is not vehicle specific.
Application: QuickTime Bellhousing MOPAR Chrysler Big Block 383, 400, 426, 440 with TKO, TR3550 or a T5 Trans
Note: The QuickTime bellhousings are produced using a unique spin forming process which results in a very high strength material. This high material strength allows the QuickTime bellhousings to be light weight while maintaining the protection you desire.