- Make: Ford
- Ring Gear: 164 tooth
- Flywheel Material: Aluminum
- Weight: 15 Lbs
- Clutch Patterns: 10.5In. Mustang Diaphragm 1986-2000 with Dowel Pin Holes
- Clutch Pattern 2: 2001.5-2010 11In. Diaphragm with Dowl Pin Hole
- Disc Diameter: 10.5In./11In.
- Engine: 1996-2017 4.6L/5.0L/5.4L 8 Bolt Crank
NOTE: This Flywheel will not bolt up to the OEM 2012-Up Pressure Plate with factory 9 bolt pressure plate pattern and 8 mm Dowel Pins.
Further questions please call McLeod Tech Line at 714-630-2764.
Application: This unit is intended for street/strip use.
Description: McLeod aluminum flywheels are perfect for street applications where easy stop light acceleration is desired. Steel flywheels come in various weights and dimensions. For race applications, a heavier steel unit is ideal for helping launch a heavy car with a smaller engine with less torque and horsepower. They are CNC machined from billet alloy steel and have 1045 hardened steel ring gears.