- Ring Gear Count: 164
- Pressure Plate Style: Diaphragm
- Disc Material: Ceramic
- Disc Size: 9.687In.
- Inputshaft Spline: 1-1/8 x 26
- Disc Configuration: Twin
- Alignment Tool Included: Yes
- T.O. Bearing Included: No
- Pilot Bearing/Bushing Included: No
- Horsepower Rating: 1200 Hp/Tq at the crank.
- NOTE:: Will fit all 1996-2010 Ford Mustang Base Model and GT with the use of a aftermarket 8 bolt crank. Further questions please call McLeod Tech Line at 714-630-2764.
- NOTE 2:: CENTERBORE/CRANK BOSS: Because of standard variances in OEM and Aftermarket manufacturing tolerances, the flywheel to crankshaft boss fit may have variations from slip-fit to slight interference. Interference at the crankshaft â€œbossâ€ can be corrected by heating the flywheel to temporarily to expand the center bore for correct mounting. Caution, flywheel will be hot, handle with care.
- Make: Ford
- Application: 1996-2017 4.6,5.4L Ford Modular with 8 Bolt Crank. 1-1/8 x 26 Spline.
- Flywheel Included: Yes
- Flywheel Material: Aluminum
NOTE: Further questions please call McLeod Tech Line at 714-630-2764.
Application: This unit is intended for competition use.
Description: Intended for the high horsepower street/strip fan, the McLeod RXT 1200 street twin clutch kit is able to handle 1200hp. This clutch can handle almost any horsepower you can throw at it and still remain street-able. Ceramic lined clutch discs will provide smooth engagement with a moderate pedal effort to make this clutch kit ideal for the street/strip enthusiast. . This clutch is perfect for the person that wants the best of both worlds. You want to drive to the track then rip off a bunch of _ mile passes then drive back home, the RXT 1200 is what youll need! This series of clutch comes in 3 different configurations to best suit your needs. Adapter ring version. Another McLeod Racing exclusive. We build a twin disc clutch using a patented approved adapter ring to bolt to your supplied flywheel. Complete unit with dedicated flywheel. No need to search for the clutch as one number and the flywheel as another number. McLeod Racing has you covered with one part number and a complete dedicated unit ready to plug and play. You have the choice of running a Billet Steel flywheel for your street applications or a Billet Aluminum flywheel for your track cars.