- Lakewood LK4000 Bellhousing to Tremec GM TKO 500/600, TKX Transmissions
- Factory-like attachment for LS engines using a stock or Holley oil pan
- Lightweight cast aluminum design similar to the original equipment bellhousings
- Lower cost non-SFI rated option for projects that do not require a steel SFI rated unit
- Designed For Hydraulic and Mechanical Fork Throwout Bearing Linkage
- Bellhousing Depth: 6.45 in
- Clutch Fork Opening: 2.125 In X 3.3 In
- Transmission Bore Diameter: 4.684 In
- No hardware included
The Lakewood cast aluminum bellhousings connect Chevy small, big block, and LS engines to transmissions utilizing the standard GM pattern such as the Muncie, Saginaw, Borg Warner T10 and Tremec TKX or TKO 500/600 transmissions.
Application: The bellhousings are designed for both GM cars and trucks and other manufacturers where swap applications are being installed.