- Secure Your Driveshaft, Recommended for High Performance Vehicles
- Quick No Drill Installation. No Drilling, No Welding, No Hassle
- Strong, Compact & Lightweight Design
- Powder Coated For Endurance
- Exceeds NHRA Specs
- Works w/ Large Diameter Aluminum Driveshafts
Application. This Stifflers Driveshaft Safety Loop is fit for all 1979-1998 Ford Mustangs and some GM vehicles. Some additional work removing part of the torque arm boss or using a T-45 to ensure proper tunnel clearance is required for certain vehicles and aftermarket modified systems.
Fitment. A no drill, bolt on design makes Stifflers Driveshaft Safety Loop easy to install. The kit comes with all necessary hardware and clear installation directions. Exceeding NHRA specs, this Stifflers Driveshaft Safety Loop is a lightweight option for securing your driveshaft in case of damage. Designed to fit your vehicle without interfering with most aftermarket exhausts or most automatic or manual transmissions, this safety loop is smartly placed.