- Perfect fit for 5.7L/6.1L/6.4L Chrysler Hemi with Ford T56 transmission
- QuickTime Bellhousings are the most accurate bellhousings available due to our unique manufacturing processes
- QuickTime cones are spun, not rolled or stamped. This allows QuickTime Bellhousings to be the most dimensionally stable Bellhousings available
- Built from high grade steel – Work hardens to over 80,000 PSI strength. Over two times the strength of other steel bellhousings
- 100% built in the USA
- Patent on 16 points of Bellhousing Design & Process
Description: QuickTime, the undisputed leader in bellhousing technology, was founded by former race car driver Ross McCombs. Born from a need for stronger bellhousings to withstand the rigors of dirt track racing, McCombs began making his own and the rest is history.
Note: Accepts Mopar passenger car 5.7/6.1/6.4 starters. Built from high grade steel – Work hardens to over 80,000 PSI strength. Over 2 times the strength of any other steel bellhousing.