- Flywheel Fitment: Fits Chevrolet 153T; Ford 157T,;Chrysler 130T; Buick, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, 153T, 156T
- Alignment Tool Included: Yes
- Make: Buick, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Ford.
- Throwout Bearing Included: No
- Spline: 1 1/8In. x 26
- Pressure Plate Style: Diaphragm
- Pilot Bushing Material: N/A
- Pilot Bushing Included: No
- OE Flywheel Size: Small
- Number of Discs: Double
- Hub Style: Solid
- Clutch Patterns: 10In. & 10.5In. Ford Long & 10In. Diaphragm
- Clutch Patterns 2: Borg & Beck 10.5In. Pattern
- Horsepower Rating: 1200
- Hardware Included: Yes
- Disc Style: Solid Hub
- Disc Material: Ceramic
- Disc Diameter: 9-11/16In.
- Clutch Usage: Street/Strip
- Throwout Bearing Style: Standard
Description: Intended for the Racer with big HP and tough demands!
Application: This unit is for Heavy Duty High Horsepower applications.
Intended for the high horsepower street/strip fan, the McLeod RXT 1200 street twin clutch kit is able to handle 1200hp. This clutch can handle almost any horsepower you can throw at it and still remain street-able. Ceramic lined clutch discs will provide smooth engagement with a moderate pedal effort to make this clutch kit ideal for the street/strip enthusiast. . This clutch is perfect for the person that wants the best of both worlds. You want to drive to the track then rip off a bunch of _ mile passes then drive back home, the RXT 1200 is what youll need! This series of clutch comes in 3 different configurations to best suit your needs. Adapter ring version. Another McLeod Racing exclusive. We build a twin disc clutch using a patented approved adapter ring to bolt to your supplied flywheel. Complete unit with dedicated flywheel. No need to search for the clutch as one number and the flywheel as another number. McLeod Racing has you covered with one part number and a complete dedicated unit ready to plug and play. You have the choice of running a Billet Steel flywheel for your street applications or a Billet Aluminum flywheel for your track cars.