- Holds up to 1000 HP
- Make: Chevrolet, Ford, Pontiac
- Application 1: 1999-2017 Ford Mustang; 4.6L/5.0L/5.4L
- Application 2: 1998-2015 Chevrolet Camaro; 5.7L/6.2L/7.0L
- Application 3: 1997-2013 Chevrolet Corvette; 5.7L/6.0L/6.2L/7.0L
- Application 4: 1998-2002 Pontiac Firebird; 5.7L
- Application 5: 2004-2006 Pontiac GTO; 5.7L/6.0L
- Spline: 1 1/8In. x 26
- Horsepower Rating: 1000
- Clutch Usage: Street/Track
- Disc Material: Ceramic
- Disc Style: Full Face/Multi Pad
- Flywheel Included: No
- Hardware Included: Yes
- Pilot Bushing Included: No
- Pilot Bushing Material: N/A
- Pressure Plate Style: Diaphragm
- Throwout Bearing Included: No
- Throwout Bearing Style: Standard
- Alignment Tool Included: Yes
Description: Intended for the Street Strip racer with big HP and tough demands, up to 1000 hP .
Application: 1999 to 2010 Mustang 4.6L/5.4L factory flywheels may not work due to the large crank relief in the center of the flywheel. Crank relief must be 6.250″ or smaller for correct disc to flywheel contact.
Intended for the high horsepower street/strip fan, the McLeod RXT street twin clutch kit is able to handle 1000hp. This clutch can handle almost any horsepower you can throw at it and still remain street-able. Ceramic lined clutch discs will provide smooth engagement with a moderate pedal effort to make this clutch kit ideal for the street/strip enthusiast. . This clutch is perfect for the person that wants the best of both worlds. You want to drive to the track then rip off a bunch of passes then drive back home, the RXT is what you’ll need! This series of clutch comes in 3 different configurations to best suit your needs. Adapter ring version. Another McLeod Racing exclusive. We build a twin disc clutch using a patented approved adapter ring to bolt to your supplied flywheel. Complete unit with dedicated flywheel.