- Make: Chevrolet
Flywheel Material: Steel
- Ring Gear: 153 tooth
- Weight: 30 Lbs
- Clutch Patterns: 10In., 10.5In. & 10.95 In. B-B & Diaphragm
- Disc Diameter: 10In., 10.5In., 10.95In.
- Engine: 1986-1999 305 & 350 SBC (Small Register)
- Engine Balance: Internal Balance
- External Balance Weight Kit: 560222 (Sold Separately)
NOTE: Further questions please call McLeod Tech Line at 714-630-2764.
Application: This unit is intended for street/strip use.
Description: McLeod steel flywheels are perfect for street applications where easy stop light acceleration is desired. Steel flywheels come in various weights and dimensions. For race applications, a heavier steel unit is ideal for helping launch a heavy car with a smaller engine with less torque and horsepower. They are CNC machined from billet alloy steel and have 1045 hardened steel ring gears.