- Make: Ford
- Ring Gear: 176 tooth
- Flywheel Material: Aluminum
- Weight: 15 Lbs
- Clutch Patterns 1: 11In. Diaphragm Ford Trucks – Even Pattern
- Clutch Patterns 2: 11In. Ford Long-Diaphragm with 5/16In. Bolts
- Clutch Patterns 3: 11.5In.,12In. Ford Long-Diaphragm with 5/16In. Bolts
- Disc Diameter: 11In., 11.5In., 12In.
- Engine: 1969-1978 BBF
- Engine Balance: Internal Balance
Additional Counter Weight Kit Required: 563333
NOTE: This Flywheel will not bolt up to the OEM 2012-Up Pressure Plate with factory 9 bolt pressure plate pattern and 8 mm Dowel Pins.
Further questions please call McLeod Tech Line at 714-630-2764.
Application: This unit is intended for street/strip use.
Description: McLeod aluminum flywheels are perfect for street applications where easy stop light acceleration is desired. Steel flywheels come in various weights and dimensions. For race applications, a heavier steel unit is ideal for helping launch a heavy car with a smaller engine with less torque and horsepower. They are CNC machined from billet alloy steel and have 1045 hardened steel ring gears.