- Lakewood SBF to GM T-56 and T-56 Magnum Aluminum Bellhousing
- Direct Fit for 6-Bolt Block 289, 302, 351W or 351C Engine using a GM Style T-56 or T-56 Magnum Transmission
- Designed for 157 Tooth Flywheel and 10.5-inch Clutch to Maintain the Most Swap-Friendly Dimensions
- Lightweight Cast Aluminum Design Similar to Original Equipment Bellhousings
- Lower Cost Option for Projects that do not Require a Steel SFI Rated Unit
- 100% Built In The USA
- Designed for Hydraulic or Cable Clutch Actuation
- Kit Includes Bellhousing Block Plate, Bolt Kit, Pivot Ball and Clutch Fork Cover
Premium Quality. Made in the USA, this Lakewood LK9100K bellhousing is lightweight cast aluminum design similar to the original equipment bellhousings
Superior Design. This bellhousing is designed as a compact, lightweight aluminum option for transmission swaps, it uses a 157 tooth flywheel, 10.5 inch clutch and can use hydraulic or cable actuation. The Lakewood LK9100K comes complete with bellhousing block plate, bolt kit, pivot ball, and a clutch fork cover.
Application. This Lakewood LK9100K bellhousing connects Ford small block engines to GM T-56 or T-56 Magnum transmissions.