- Lakewood Bellhousing for 1955-1957 Chevrolet with a Muncie, BWt10 & Tremec TKO Transmissions
- S.F.I. 6.1 Certified
- 6.45 In Deep
- Fits 1955 To 1957 Chevy
- Mechanical Clutch Transmission
- Fits 168 Tooth Flywheel With 11 In Clutch
- Fits Muncie BW-T10 And Tremec TKO Transmission
- Designed for Bell Mounted Starter, but can also be used for Block Mounted Starter
Lakewood safety bellhousing’s are designed for maximum performance and durability. They are laser cut to improve speed and accuracy of manufacturing. They are roto-brated after welding and hydro-formed to relieve any stress created during manufacturing. They are S.F.I. 6.1 certified. Durable powdercoated finish for years of corrosion free service.
Application: This 6.45 in deep bellhousing is designed to fit the 1955 to 1957 Chevy with mechanical linkage. Fits the 168 tooth flywheel with 11 in clutch. Fits Muncie, BWT10 and Tremec TKO transmission. Block plate, frame mounts and Grade 8 hardware included.