- Hurst Transmission Crossmember for 1978-1988 GM G-Bodies Transmission Crossmember for Tremec Magnum 6-speed – HMS-67510018
- For Installing a Tremec Magnum 6-speed Transmission
- Precision Cut Cold Rolled Steel and Fully Mig-welded
- Maintains Correct Transmission/Driveshaft Angles
- Over 61 Years of Hurst Conversion Quality
- Stronger than the Factory Crossmember
- Durable Black Powdercoated Finish
- Includes Hardware
This Hurst transmission crossmember is designed specifically for the 1978-1988 GM G-Body applications such as Cutlass, Monte Carlo, Regal, Grand Prix and Malibu and is ideal for doing a Tremec Magnum 6-speed transmission conversion. The crossmember is a bolt-in design, is constructed from thick 3/16-inch mig-welded cold rolled steel and features a durable black powdercoated finish.
Application: When used in 1978-1983 G-body applications, frame extender part number# 67510019 (sold separately) must be used with this crossmember for installation. Includes hardware and is backed by our Lifetime Limited Warranty.