- Hurst Transmission Crossmember for 1964-1967 GTO, Tempest & Le Mans Convertibles Stock Replacement / Tremec TKX, TKO 5-speed – HMS-67510021
- Fits GM TH350, TH400, TH700R4 & many GM Manual Transmissions
- Designed for Installing a Tremec TKO 5-speed Transmission
- Maintains the Correct Transmission/Driveshaft Angle
- Precision Cut and Mig-welded for Strength
- Stronger than the Stock Crossmember
- 61 Years of Hurst Conversion Quality
- Durable Black Powdercoated Finish
- 3/16-inch Cold Rolled Plate Steel
- Includes Hardware
The Hurst engineers designed this transmission crossmember specifically for 1964-1967 Pontiac GTO, Tempest and Le Mans convertibles when either replacing the old stock crossmember, or installing a Tremec TKO 5-speed transmission conversion. Much stronger than the stock unit, this crossmember helps maintain the correct transmission/driveshaft angle and includes all necessary hardware for installation.
Application: Fabricated from 3/16-inch thick cold rolled steel, mig welded for strength and features a durable black powdercoating. Also fits GM TH350, TH400, TH700R4 transmissions along with many GM manual transmissions.
Note: Does Not fit Hardtop or Sedan models.