- Hurst Nitro Stick Shift Handle w/ 12V Switch CNC Machined Aluminum – 8.75-inches Tall Polished Finish HMS-5381000
- Bolts on Any Hurst Shifter with Two-bolt Attachment
- Can Activate a Roll/Control, NOS, Trans-brake
- Flip-up Cover with Machined Hurst Logo
- Features a Red Light at Base of Switch
- CNC Machined Billet 7075 Aluminum
- Built-in 12-volt Momentary Switch
- MIL-Spec Black Anodized Finish
- Ergonomic Pistol-grip Styling
- Quick and Easy Installation
- Includes Necessary Wiring
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
The Hurst Nitro Stick shift handle is designed to bring the classic ‘pistol grip’ well into the 21st Century. Machined from billet 7075 aluminum, then given a MIL-Spec black anodized finish. The Nitro stick provides a positive ergonomic grip for quick, solid shifts from any Hurst shifter using the two-bolt handle attachment. (.880 center to center)
Switch: The top of the shift handle has a built-in 12-volt momentary switch hidden under a spring loaded cover that features the Hurst H logo milled in the top, along with a red light at the base of the button that shines through the machined logo at night.
Application: The 12-volt switch allows you to control your Hurst Roll Control, a nitrous system, trans-brake or any other accessory requiring 12-volt momentary power.