- Hurst Competition Plus Shifter Stick 1962-1970 Mopar B-bodies WITHOUT a center console HMS-5384078
- Proper Off-set for 1962-1970 Mopar B-bodies Without a Console
- 3/8-16 tpi for Hurst Shift Knobs and T-handles
- Iconic Hurst Name Stamped on Stick
- High Quality Chrome Plating
- Forged Steel Construction
- Easy Installation
This Hurst Competition Plus shift stick is a bolt-on replacement for 1962-1970 Mopar B-bodies without a center console. This stick is also ideal for use in custom applications where a particular height or offset is required. Hurst Competition Plus shift sticks are constructed from high strength forged steel, are stamped with the Hurst name on both sides of the stick and are finished off with a high quality chrome plating. The business end of the sticks feature 3/8-16 threads to mount your favorite Hurst shift knob or Hurst T-handle to handle the shifting duties.
Application: The Hurst Competition/Plus shift sticks can be used on any Hurst shifter that has the two bolt stick attachment. This stick is also ideal for use in custom applications where a particular height or offset is required.
Note: Does Not include lock nut for knob. Will Not fit OEM Hurst shifters with a slip-in stick.