- Fits Factory Manual 79-93 Ford Mustangs
- Works With Ford Borg Warner / Tremec T5 Transmissions
- Master Cylinder Built-In to Clutch Pedal Assembly
- Hydraulic Bearing features 1 3/4 Compressed Length w/ 0.800 Travel
- Includes Malwood USA’s Hydraulic Underdash Pedal Kit, Ram Clutches 78130 Hydraulic Throwout Bearing, Hardware, Bleeder Kit, Feed Line, and Shims.
Adjustable. Ram Clutches Street Hydraulic Kit bearing is a floating design and installation is simple and quick.
Reliable. When upgrading to handle more power people will replace their clutch and flywheel, but will experience stiffer clutch engagement depending on the pressure plate. Eliminate the factory clutch cable, and stiff pedal feel. Experience consistent clutch engagement time after time, and switch to this full hydraulic clutch conversion kit for your 79-93 Mustang!
Application. This kit features Malwood USA underdash hydraulic kit and Ram Clutches 78130 hydraulic throwout bearing and fits all Ford Borg Warner / Tremec T5 transmissions.
Note. Ram Clutches Street Hydraulic bearings are not a direct replacement part and may not be suitable for every clutch, flywheel, and bellhousing combination. Measurement and positioning required to insure a proper fit. Your original manual pedal assembly carrier is not included.
Dot 4 or Dot 3 Brake fluid – DO NOT USE HIGH TEMP FLUID