- Fits MOPAR Chrysler 316/360 to a T56 transmission RM-6076
- QuickTime Bellhousings are the most accurate bellhousings available due to our unique manufacturing processes
- QuickTime cones are spun, not rolled or stamped. This allows Quick Time Bellhousings to be the most dimensionally stable Bellhousings available
- Built from high grade steel – Work hardens to over 80,000 PSI strength. Over two times the strength of other steel bellhousings
- 100% built in the USA
- Patent on 16 points of Bellhousing Design & Process
QuickTime Bellhousings are the most accurate bellhousings available due to our unique manufacturing processes.
QuickTime, the undisputed leader in bellhousing technology, was founded by former race car driver Ross McCombs. Born from a need for stronger bellhousings to withstand the rigors of dirt track racing, McCombs began making his own and the rest is history.
Note: Accepts Mopar passenger car 5.7/6.1/6.4 starters.