- Lakewood bellhousing 15050 for ’64-’67 Nova with Mechanical Linkage. 168 tooth flywheel, S.F.I. certified for Muncie, BWt10 & Tremec TKO/TKX
- S.F.I. 6.1 Certified
- 6.45 In Deep
- Fits 1964 To 1967 Nova Chassis
- Mechanical Clutch Transmission
- Fits 168 Tooth Flywheel With 11 In Clutch
- Fits Muncie BW-T10 And Tremec TKO Transmission
- Clutch Fork Opening at 7 O’Clock for 1964-67 Nova’s
Lakewood safety bellhousing’s are designed for maximum performance and durability. They are laser cut to improve speed and accuracy of manufacturing. They are roto-brated after welding and hydro-formed to relieve any stress created during manufacturing. They are S.F.I. 6.1 certified. Durable powdercoated finish for years of corrosion free service.
Application: This 6.45 in deep bellhousing is designed to fit the 1964 to 1967 Nova chassis with mechanical clutch linkage. Fits 168 tooth flywheel with 11 in clutch. Fits Muncie, BWT10 and Tremec TKO transmission. Block plate and Grade 8 hardware included.
Note: Other applications available.